Starfish Junction Productions is Proud To
Present Events for All Occasions
LINDENHURST, NY-October 20, 2005 – Starfish Junction Productions is an event planning, production and management company. With over 20 years experience, Andy Calimano and Ed Duhon became partners and started Starfish Junction Productions in August of 2005.
We are a full-service special event company focusing on the creation of social, corporate and charitable events worldwide. Starfish Junction works with our partners to maximize their company’s products, services and events in a way that benefits both our partners and our attendees. Our focus is to provide both education and entertainment in a win-win environment. People who attend our events have fun.
Events that have been planed for the 2006 calendar are:
• The Kung Fu Tournament, March 19, 2006
• The Scrapbooking and Stamping Festival, May 19-20, 2006
• The 2006 Entrepreneur Conference at Farmingdale State University of New York, May 6, 2006
• The Coffee and Tea Festival, July 15-16, 2006
• The Pop Culture Festival, Spring 2006
Upcoming events include:
• Quilt and Embroidery Festivals
• Golf Tournaments
• Long Island Robotics Competitions
• King of All Bar Sports Competitions
• Poker Tournaments
For more information on Starfish Junction Productions, their upcoming events and services log on to www.starfishjunction.com.
# # #