JANUARY IS NATIONAL HOT TEA MONTH
TOP 10 LIST OF THINGS TO DO TO CELEBRATE
December 21, 2007 – Bay Shore, NY. Starfish Junction Productions, producers of the annual Coffee and Tea Festival in NYC has released their “Top 10” list of things to do to celebrate National Hot Tea Month in the December issue of their Coffee and Tea E-Newsletter.
Since January is National Hot Tea Month, the Coffee and Tea E-Newsletter (www.coffeeandteanewsletter.com) has devoted an entire issue to the celebration of tea. It is not surprising to learn that January is National Hot Tea Month since it is the time of year when many make resolutions to adopt a healthier lifestyle.
Tea, with all its health benefits, can assist anyone committed to making this year, the year. “Adding tea to a healthy diet may be one of the easiest and healthiest resolutions to start the New Year out right,” said Joe Simrany, President of the Tea Council of the USA. Health claims about the benefits of tea seem to be surfacing all the time and rarely seem to be disputed.
The Coffee and Tea E-Newsletter publisher has devoted the entire December issue to tea—tea innovations, cool tea tools, fun quotes about tea from famous people, and a list of Top 10 Things To Do To Celebrate National Hot Tea Month.
Top 10 Things to Do To Celebrate National Hot Tea Month
- Invite a friend over for some tea and talk.
- Try a tea that you have never had before—maybe one from Israel, India, or Sri Lanka.
- Test your knowledge about tea; take the tea quiz at www.teausa.org.
- Visit a local teahouse or tea store in your community.
- Make a recipe that includes tea as one of the ingredients.
- Go for Afternoon Tea with a group of friends.
- Host a tea tasting party in your home.
- Sip a cocktail infused with your favorite tea.
- Send a box of your favorite tea to a friend/relative far away.
- Visit the Sparta Teapot Museum in Sparta, North Carolina.
The Coffee and Tea Newsletter is a monthly e-newsletter published by Starfish Junction Productions, LLC, producers of the annual Coffee and Tea Festival in New York City. “The newsletter has enabled us to help promote some of the smaller coffee roasters and tea blenders who offer extraordinary products but have limited marketing budgets,” said Lynda Calimano, Publisher and Editor-In-Chief. “We highlight new and innovative products by using this fun and engaging platform to serve coffee and tea lovers nationwide” she added. There is no cost to subscribe to the Coffee and Tea E-Newsletter www.coffeeandteanewsletter.com.
The next Coffee and Tea Festival will be held in NYC at the Metropolitan Pavilion on April 12-13, 2008. Information can be obtained at www.coffeeandteafestival.com.
NOTE: You may reprint the Top 10 list without prior permission. Please credit www.coffeeandteanewsletter.com.
# # #