Who We Are
Starfish Junction Productions is an award winning, full-service, marketing and event production company. Experts at helping clients with lead generation and customer acquisition, Starfish Junction Productions uses an integrated marketing approach to create events that deliver results—meeting the objectives of the organizer and the expectations of the attendees.
Our company was launched in the summer of 2005.
Starfish Junction Productions is the recipient of several prestigious awards honoring events produced within the specialty beverage industry:
- 2017 Great Beer Expo/Beer Under the Big Top selected as one of the Top Beer Festivals coming to Philly in 2017 by VisitPhilly.com
- 2017 Philly Craft Beer Festival voted one of the Top 10 Beer Festivals in the U.S. by USA Today
- Pour the Core Hard Cider Festival Philadelphia selected as Winner of the 2017 Event of the Year East Region by the United States Cider Makers
- Great Beer Expo: Meadowlands selected as one of the Top Ten NJ Expos to attend in 2016
- Valley Forge Beer Festival selected as one of the Top Beer Festivals Coming To Philadelphia in 2015 by VisitPhilly.com
- Pour the Core Hard Cider Festival Philadelphia selected as one of the 12 Things You Must Do in Philly This Fall by Thrillist, 2015
- 2015 Coffee and Tea Festival NYC honored for 10th anniversary by coffee and tea industry participants
- Pour the Core Hard Cider Festival Philadelphia voted one of Philly’s 20 Best Fall Festivals by Thrillist, 2014
- North Fork Best Special Event Winner for the 2014 North Fork Craft Beer, BBQ & Wine Festival, Dan’s Papers
- North Fork Best Special Event Gold Winner for the 2013 North Fork Craft Beer, BBQ & Wine Festival
- Best Beer Festival for the 2012 Philly Craft Beer Festival, Best of Philly–Philly Beer Scene Magazine
- North Fork Special Event of the Year Gold Medal for the 2012 North Fork Craft Beer, BBQ & Wine Festival, Dan’s Papers
- Best Beer Festival by Philly Beer Scene Magazine for the 2011 Philly Craft Beer Fest
- Best Beer Festival by Philly Beer Scene Magazine for the 2010 Philly Craft Beer Fest
- One of the 10 Best New York Events by www.10best.com for the 2009 Coffee And Tea Festival NYC
- Top 10 Beer Festivals in America by Forbes Traveler for the 2008 Philly Craft Beer Fest
- North Fork Event of the Year by Dan’s Papers for the 2007 North Fork Craft Beer, BBQ & Wine Festival, Dan’s Papers
The Starfish Story
Once upon a time, there was a wise man who used to go to the ocean to do his writing. He had a habit of walking on the beach before he began his work.
One day, as he was walking along the shore, he looked down the beach and saw a human figure moving like a dancer. He smiled to himself at the thought of someone who would dance to the day, and so, he walked faster to catch up.
As he got closer, he noticed that the figure was that of a young man, and that what he was doing was not dancing at all. The young man was reaching down to the shore, picking up small objects, and throwing them into the ocean.
He came closer still and called out “Good morning! May I ask what it is that you are doing?”
The young man paused, looked up, and replied “Throwing starfish into the ocean.”
“I must ask, then, why are you throwing starfish into the ocean?” asked the somewhat startled wise man.
To this, the young man replied, “The sun is up and the tide is going out. If I don’t throw them in, they’ll die.”
Upon hearing this, the wise man commented, “But, young man, do you not realize that there are miles and miles of beach and there are starfish all along every mile? You can’t possibly make a difference!”
At this, the young man bent down, picked up yet another starfish, and threw it into the ocean. As it met the water, he said, “I made a difference to that one!”